New Senior .Net Developer, Dublin city
This is a challenging and rewarding role!
This is a full stack developer role and you will be working on latest digital technologies and backend systems closely with tech Lead and Architect.
· Extensive experience with C#
· Experience with WCF and WPF
· Agile environment
· Cloud experience
· API experience
· Nice to have - Salesforce or Dynamics CRM
·A pro-active problem solver with the ability to pre-empt potential issues, to learn quickly and find solutions
· Excellent and effective communicator (written and oral)
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for New Senior .Net Developer, Dublin city
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.