* Ensure defects and poor quality is reported to Line Leader
* Ensure products are correctly packed to target in line with company and customer expectations
* Label, weigh and pack produce as required/trained
* Correctly pack finished goods safely, to specification standards and in the correct orientation within each tray
* You will be required to maintain a safe working environment by adhering to a clean-as-you-go approach following safe working practices
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Production Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.