Adecco Cramlington are delighted to represent their client with a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Officer to join our client's team, the position is going to be Maternity Cover, with a contract for approximately 9 month's (with flexibility for extension)
The salary is between £22'000 - £24'000.
Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic and in accordance with government guidelines, flexible home working arrangements will be made available.
Should you be looking for an opportunity, and experience within a similar position - please apply today!
Main purpose of job:
As part of the Finance and Commercial team pro-actively provide, maintain and develop excellent financial, operational and administrative services.
Contribute to the provision of an excellent quality service for all the Trust's stakeholders, funders, visitors and staff. Work under the supervision and direction of the Finance and Commercial Manager, Assistant Director and CEO.
- Maintain a complete and up to date understanding of the companies finance, including external funding.
- Process financial transactions, reconcile bank statements and maintain accurate records using Sage 50 accounts, complying with the Trust's own internal financial procedures.
- Ensure that finances and the companies bank accounts are properly administered and monitored, including credit and debit control and issuing creditor payments.
- Ensure that statutory and non-statutory requirements, reporting, obligations and deadlines are met.
- Maintain an awareness of organisation developments and financial procedures, identify opportunities to improve procedures and systems consistent with the aims of the organisation.
- Support the CEO and Assistant Director in the business with administration and record keeping for operational activities, projects and maintenance, delegating where and when appropriate to the Administration Assistant.
- Work closely and in confidence with the CEO, Assistant Director and Finance and Commercial Manager.
- Maintain a high level of customer service when liaising with staff, customers, stakeholders, funders and external partners.
- Line management responsibility for Administration Assistant.
- Provide holiday cover for Administration Assistant (banking, supplier/invoice administration and raising purchase orders).
- To undertake other duties as consistent with level, nature and grade of the post.
- To take reasonable care for your own health and safety at work, and for any others in the workplace who may be affected by your actions.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.