Technical Lead / Payment SME
A LEADING Investment Banking client based in Dublin require a Technical Lead / Technical SME with particular expertise in Payment Systems, an understanding of Payment API and ideally experience in Cloud for a minimum 12 month contract.
Location: Remote for now but need to be in the office in Dublin post covid
Start Date: ASAP
Day Rate: £Very competitive Day Rate
Interviews: Within the next week
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* You must have SME level experience within Payments (payment types and transactions) for a banking/financial services organisation, this will likely include Payment API knowledge.
* Will have strong experience of driving projects, system design, technical diagrams and present that information to stakeholders
* A development background in areas such as Java and cloud ideally.
* Good at articulating technical information and very process driven.
* Strong awareness of risk
* Good grasps of the Agile methodology
The Technical SME will work as part of a global team delivering high profile initiatives across Digital Channels which sits within the Global Banking & Markets Technology organization and Global Transaction Services which provide liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, foreign exchange and commercial card services to small businesses, middle market companies, and to multinational corporations, financial institutions and governments around the world.
The global Digital Channels team deliver high profile Financial Technology initiatives such as the Global Markets and Banking API initiative, the ever changing world of payments and the power to transact anywhere with CashPro© Mobile
The SME will drive various projects, they will participate in all stages of the project lifecycle, from application design to development, particularly during the execution phase. They will work closely with team members and Business partners throughout the project lifecycle.
If you think you have the experience and can secure this amazing opportunity then don't delay - APPLY NOW for swift consideration.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Technical Lead / Payment SME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.