An outstanding opportunity has become available for a Buyer to join a global software company on a 3 month contract basis. This opportunity is not to be missed! If you want the chance to work for a recognised, award winning and diverse company in the heart of the City then please apply today!
Initially 3 months with the potential to be recognised as a permanent member of staff should you deliver and carry out the work to a high standard!
Title: Buyer (3 month contractor)
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Hours: 9.00am - 18.00pm
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Be the first point of contact for all suppliers, answering queries and logging calls
- Provide suppliers with information on deals
- Support the senior Buyers with new deals
- Negotiate with suppliers to maximise margins, ensuring best price
- Liaise with sales teams to communicate any issues arising with their orders
- Responsibly for PO's and invoices being loaded onto the system correctly.
- Provide cover for other members of the department as necessary and perform other tasks if requested from time to time by the Category Manager.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Educated to A-level/GCSE Equivalent
- Experience within a buyer role is necessary
- Professionalism with the ability to liaise with all members of staff comfortably and adequately
- Honest and hardworking
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to ensure you are going above and beyond
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven record of consistency, responsibility and work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to liaise with personnel at all levels and adapt style accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.