Product Marketing Manager
This client is global camera technology & SaaS company with a reputation for being one of the most innovative firms in their market.
They now need a Product Marketing Manager to work closely with the Marketing Director with new product initiatives, product launches and to take ownership of various marketing projects.
* Take responsibility for analysing the market, competitive intelligence, planning product / solution launches, gathering feedback from customers and partners, producing sales tools and marketing collateral.
* Work in collaboration with the Product Team on the product launch plan - defining USPs, launch, positioning, pricing, messaging, promotion, and sales enablement.
* Produce product brochures, infographics, sales and training presentations, whitepapers, technical briefs and case studies.
* Work in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager to keep the website product pages up to date.
* Manage 3rd party agencies for product photoshoots and product related videos and content (blogs, social media posts, etc) to ensure consistent communication across channels.
To be successful, you will have:
* A degree in a related subject.
* 5 years marketing experience in a product marketing or B2B marketing role, knowledge of technology-based or SaaS products.
* Experience in creation and execution of GTM plans.
* Extremely collaborative, excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
* Understanding or experience of working in a business with multi-functional teams and a large portfolio of products and services desirable.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy