Customs Agent Trainee
2 days left
- Full Time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Completing and validating documentation
* Updating internal system
* Compliance control
* Liaising with carriers & customers for shipping information & documentation
* Support the freight forwarders in gathering information or other duties
* Import & Export customs entries
* Creating invoices for month end billing for customers
* Completing ISD's (Import Simplified Documents) on behalf of carriers
* Validating ISD's received from carriers
* Compiling Import Simplified ISD's onto Access database
* Declaring End of Month bulk entries
* Complete reporting customer & Revenue
* Assist in follow up Compliance Testing
* Freight Forwarding support
* Interface with Carriers and Information providers to ensure all required information is received.
* Provide completed documentation to Customer
* Assist in Customer documentation testing where applicable.
* Assist in other functions within Operations on a project basis when requested.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 3 months in a Freight Forwarding operation
* Have or are working towards a qualification in Customs Clearance (advantage)
* Excellent organisational skills and capable of working at fast pace
* Strong PC Skills such as Excel / Word & PowerPoint
* Excellent level of English Oral and Written is required
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customs Agent Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.