***Python Developer - Contract - Dublin***
6 Month Rolling Contract
UpTo €550 per day
For more than 200 years, our global Financial Services Client has been helping people around the world connect with what matters most to them. The company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
- Application development from start to finish
- Consistent Full Life Cycle projects
- Some Financials, Long Term assignments
- Previous experience designing and developing investment banking applications, most likely in Foreign Exchange, Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities, Prime brokerage-any other niche products
- May also assume some architecture duties, including the development and maintenance of business and system architectures
- May conduct complex technology and system assessments
- Supports and advises internal clients and technical management
Essential Skills and Experience
- Python programming experience
- REACT, Angular UI experience
- Distributed agile team experience
- CI environment, jenkins, TDD/BDD
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Python Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.