2 days left
- Job Level
Contract Term: Permanent
Adecco are currently looking for a talented and motivated Project Engineer who is interested in joining a leading mechanical engineering company, specializing in bulk materials handling systems and high-quality steel fabrication.
This is a permanent opportunity with the company that offers an interesting remuneration and benefits package.
· Engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification preferably Mechanical, Process / Automation, Manufacturing.
· 5 - 10 years relevant experience in the Mechanical sector. Experience in bulk handling equipment / conveying, dairy, or brewing industry would be an advantage.
· Based at the head office in Cahir, Co. Tipperary with some travel to client location/sites.
· Clear ability to use various packages such as Microsoft Project, excel, word, and AutoCAD.
· Solid Works or FEA software etc. would be an advantage.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
· Good analysis, judgment, and problem-solving skills along with an ability to input effectively into decision making, with the team.
· Managing customer projects from initial concept to handover.
· Review and analyze client specifications in terms of the Company's quotation, the scope of supply, and commercial terms.
· Generate and check project engineering deliverables such as technical specifications, procurement submittals, and handover documentation.
· Prepare Design Qualification (DQ), Installation Qualification (IQ), and Operational Qualification (OQ) for projects including supporting FATs and commissioning.
· Performing Design Reviews with client/production/engineering department.
· Inspecting the mechanical build as it progresses and facilitating project communications and reports.
· Work with other internal departments to ensure project objectives are met.
· Oversee project management elements including the commercial aspects of projects from estimating, procurement, through to final closeout.
· Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise on projects.
· Project planning and resource management Liaise with clients, sub-contractors, and in-house project teams.
· Overseeing project quality control and project health and safety matters.
· Any other functions deemed relevant by your line manager.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to discussing your next career move. Apply online and a Specialist Recruiter will be making contact shortly.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.