SDE Java-AWS Developer
6 days left
- Full Time
· Be a technical leader that is not afraid to challenge the norms and innovate.
· Execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
· Develop relationships with internal and external partner teams to move fast.
· Help establish the long-term success strategy for your systems, development best practices, and operational excellence processes.
· Collaborate with peers to ensure your strategies are in alignment with the rest of the development teams.
· Develop junior and new team members by mentoring them on multiple fronts.
We want you if -
· You strive to build highly available, scalable, and performant tier-one services to power responsive, intuitive, and sleek experiences for customers.
· You have high standards and drive a culture of excellence, grow and mature a young team to take them to the next level.
· You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, and equally adept at communicating upwards and downwards.
· You are curious, love problem-solving, diving deep, collect data to make well informed decisions, but use sound judgement in the face of insufficient data.
· You follow the latest technologies and motivate your teams to innovate.
· You have strong leadership qualities, and a track record of delivering great solutions.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
· 4+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer
· Experience developing automation in at least one of the OO languages - Java, C#/C++, Python
· A proven track record in architecting and shipping innovative and highly scalable cloud systems in an agile environment.
· MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
· Deep knowledge of object-oriented design, distributed system architecture, and various AWS technologies.
· Experience of successfully mentoring junior SDEs.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
· Experience in designing large-scale multi-tier web applications.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for SDE Java-AWS Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.