S2P Ariba Change Manager (Inside IR35)
London (remote working and onsite 1 -2 days PW once restrictions are lifted)
* To execute the Source to Pay change management strategy, including managing change impacts, communications, stakeholder engagement and business readiness
* Manage the cultural change activities required by the transformation, making sure the business is brought along the journey and that the transformation is as seamless as possible
* Oversee and manage the execution of change management plans
* Proven track record of change management skills to deliver transformation projects of increasing scope, complex ambiguity, visibility, and criticality
* Experience of working a large business transformational programme with the deployment of Ariba Buying
* Able to influence all levels of stakeholders
* Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment
* Building strong collaborative relationships with delivery partners and stakeholders to ensure that plans are joined up with wider work streams, working alongside subject matter experts when needed to rely on their expertise to deliver objectives
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for S2P Ariba Change Manager (Inside IR35)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.