Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Adecco are currently looking for a talented and motivated CAD TECHNICIAN who is interested in joining an environmental consultancy company providing ecological engineering services based in Waterford.
This is a permanent opportunity with the company that offers an interesting remuneration and benefits package.
* CAD technician within our growing and innovative environmental company, producing 2D and 3D CAD drawings for projects from information provided by the project team, drawings/plans, and surveys
* Liaising with other members of the project team, clients, and third parties.
* Assisting in the design, tender, and construction stages of projects.
* Adhering to quality control and design standards, and health and safety regulations.
* Excellent knowledge of 2D and 3D AutoCAD Civil.
* Good understanding of BIM (Building Information Modelling) would be of benefit.
* Proficient in MS Office
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Third level Qualification and ideally 3 years' experience.
* An aptitude for innovation and design and the ability to produce design documentation to a high standard.
* Good time management skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work independently but also in a team-orientated environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Adhering to project timelines.
* Adhering to project hours allocation/job plan.
* Meaningful job plans produced- taking in all aspects and challenges of the job.
* Work carried out to a high standard
Sounds interesting? We look forward to discussing your next career move. Apply online and a Specialist Recruiter will be making contact shortly.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.