Customer Service - Plumbing Industry
Location: North Dublin
We are currently working on behalf of our client for a Customer Support role where the successful individual will provide technical support to customers, sales and aftersales support and scheduling service engineers. The successful candidate will have previous experience working
* To act as an initial point of contact for support queries from customers, installers, and end-users
* Provide excellent customer service and aftersales support to ensure customers are given the best available solutions
* Working as part of a dynamic aftersales support team working with customer service, services engineers, design and quality control departments
* Supporting regional and export sales representatives with technical and aftersales issues.
* Work with the aftersales team to prioritise and schedule service engineer callouts and product display installations.
* Co-ordinate orders and / or delivery of spare parts for service call out and display fit outs.
* Generate technical reports for the customer regarding technical issues when the need arises.
Previous experience in a similar role with a proven ability to deliver excellent communication & customer service standards.
A background in the plumbing trade would be a distinct advantage for this role and/ or a knowledge of how to read architect product specs
Professional telephone manner
Highly organised and have an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
Good computer skills. (Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages).
The ability to analyse and solve problems in a prompt, efficient and calm manner.
Have proven team-working skills but also the ability to work on their own initiative
Be interested and willing to attend sales presentations, product demo's or trade shows
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Service - Plumbing Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.