Are you interested in starting a career in Recruitment?
Have you got previous experience as a Recruiter or Recruitment Administrator and are looking to move away from 360 Recruitment?
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Senior Recruiter to join our delivery team, working for Adecco Workforce solutions UK and Ireland.
This is a fast-paced role, dealing with high volume recruitment on behalf of our client.
You will manage and support the candidate journey from their initial application stage, through to their onboarding experience.
You will work as part of a team to ensure new hires have a positive candidate experience whilst effectively meeting our client business needs.
This is a unique opportunity, where you will currently work-from-home.
€12 per hour
40 hours per week
What does the job involve?
- Responsible for setting up and assisting with the implementation and administration of recruitment events.
- Assist and conduct candidate interviews to fill high volume vacancies.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Maintain consistent standards for all applicants and ensure compliance with all rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting in both Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- Support Recruitment Lead in daily/weekly activities including MI reporting
- Deputise for Recruitment lead when required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum English level C
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft package.
- Flexibility throughout week (including weekends during our busier times)
- Customer focused experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of working within a high-volume recruitment environment would be beneficial but not essential.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Senior Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.