Temporary Customer Service Administrator
Role: Temporary Sales Administrator (Immediate Start)
Location: Halifax/ Home Based
Salary: £9.00 Per Hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Start date: ASAP
Do you have experience working within a busy administrative environment? Are you
process driven individual, capable of providing excellent customer service with empathy and
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a well-respected company based in the Halifax area on a temporary basis until July/August but maybe even longer!
The role will be home based whilst restrictions are in place however the successful candidate might have to travel to site after this for the odd days.
- Answer incoming admin calls
- Point of contact for all customers enquires via telephone and email
- Ensuring that all information is relevant and accurate when inputting into system
- Checking orders and inputting into the system
- Dealing with queries
- Build close working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Work towards tight timescales
- Using of spread sheets to record data
- Ad hoc admin duties
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent numeric skills and a keen eye for detail
- You will need to be proactive and demonstrate a "can do" attitude
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages - especially Excel
If you have the necessary experience and you would like to apply for this role please submit your details online for consideration.
You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.