Commercial Finance Analyst
DO YOU HAVE COMMERCIAL AND FINANCIAL ANALYST EXPERIENCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ASAP START AND A WORKING FROM HOME ROLE?
ARE YOU BASED IN COVENTRY / MIDLANDS?
*** Commercial Finance Analysts!! ***
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work as a Financial Analyst role in Coventry, work from home mainly but once or twice in the office is needed. This role requires you to have experience in a similar role in any industry. Strong analytical minded and can work to deadlines.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE!!
A MUST: Education level, professional qualifications: Part Qualified/Newly Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Responsible for all aspects of the profitability of a part of the New Vehicle range: coherence and accuracy of RBCV, margin, commercial means
- Animate the validation process of commercial actions engagement by modelling the proposed campaigns profitability by model and advising on the risks identified and potential improvements
- Prepare dossier prix for a new vehicle from the range in terms of financial view and in coordination with sales and marketing team
- Work with the operational sales management team to provide them with his financial expertise and advise them in their decisions making Prepare the financial result each month and financial forecast updates. In charge of updating the P&L and consolidating the other activities. Contributes actively in the development of the monthly forecast and budget
- Drafting comments supporting these forecasts.
- Prepare and produce monthly analyses and management studies at the request of :
- The Control Manager and / or Chief Financial Officer of the subsidiary
- Business operational departments of the subsidiary (fleet sales/marketing/retail)
- Requests from H/O
- Participates (for the models and channels and this candidate is responsible for) to prepare the content and presentations of major monthly management meetings for new car sales with senior representatives of commercial retail and B2B
- Prepare and produce Ad Hoc analysis and management studies at the request of finance or commercial management
What you need to have:
- Excellent time management skills
- Analytical minded
- Automotive industry ideal not a MUST
- Expected to work autonomously and give advice to commercial and marketing departments
- Office hours - work from home mainly
- 3 months possible extension
- Work from home role (going into office in Coventry office once or twice a week)
- ASAP start
- Salary depending on experience
Please APPLY TODAY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV and someone will be in touch soon.
We aim to get through to many candidates, if we cannot for this role, we can keep you posted for other roles.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy