Senior Business Analysts / Scrum Masters, contract 12 months
- Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master - remote working in Ireland - 12 months contract
- Senior Business Analyst - Galway - remote and 1 days in the office after Covid - 12 months contract
- Scrum Master - Galway - remote and 1 days in the office after Covid - permanent with great benefits
You will have a great opportunity to work with the best in the industry, taking business and systems requirements and capability analysis, solution design, and working closely with business partners and the development team.
Elicit requirements gathering, process documentation / design, conceptual / design, documentation, and deploy solutions as a liaison between functional and technical stakeholders (enhancements, defects, small projects).
Define and support test strategy with functional, technical and 3rd party stakeholders
Identify and drive process improvement activities across Cardinal International organization, based on observation and measurement of key performance indicators.
Participate in resolution of critical outages, facilitate root cause analysis, and help drive closure of associated problem tasks.
Drive critical learning opportunities across the team, such as end user process documentation, on the job training, etc.
· Extensive experience in a similar role as Business Systems Analyst, working on complex technical and functional analysis.
· Experience with Agile methodology / scrum framework methodologies, database / data warehousing, data modeling, systems development expertise, process mapping, interface design and development, strong analytical and communication
· Our ideal candidate would have experience working in healthcare, supply chain / logistics industries or tangential industries such as retail, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, commerce, or tech that would make him / her most successful as part of the team.
· Experienced with SQL
· Experienced in coordinating and running User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions, along with developing and managing content to support end-user training.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or similar technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Proven ability to analyse and understand business problems
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.