DURATION- 6 MONTHS
LOCATION - Remote working
For more than 200 years, our global Financial Services Client has been helping people around the world connect with what matters most to them. The company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
The Dublin Enterprise Credit Risk Technology team is part of a global development group responsible for some of the most critical systems within the Bank .They work directly with their Business Partners to build and enhance platforms that enable the Bank's control and decision-making functions. We work in agile fashion and are organised flexibly. They strive to improve processes and look to continuously improve their operational model and technologies.
Encompasses the full development lifecycle: requirements, design, develop, document, test and deploy
You will be:
· working in an agile team
· developing solutions to restructure, simplify and maintain data management, ETL and reporting processes
· providing technical thought leadership and helping to drive engineering approach and quality management
You will interact with technology and business groups on a daily basis
Key skills Required
· Effective collaboration, communication and problem-solving skills
· Experience in data centric projects (banking/finance experience is a bonus)
· Proficient SQL and experience of working with large relational databases
· Good knowledge of shell scripting
· Experience of Bigdata development desirable but not essential (Hive, Impala, Spark)
· Programming experience in Java desirable but not essential
· BI development experience desirable but not essential (Tableau. MicroStrategy)
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me