Sales & Marketing Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Administrator for their Offices in Dublin West.
The successful candidate will be creative and possess excellent administration skills, be a strong communicator and multitasker as well as having a history of first-rate accuracy and task completion.
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 + years' experience in Marketing and Administration
- Experience in maintaining, updating and posting on websites
- Experience in working with social media channels
- Ensure a timely and accurate processing of Customer Sales Orders
- Dealing with customers both in person and over the phone
Key Required Competencies:
- Good documentation and general communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High levels of flexibility and a willingness to learn and develop
- Positive attitude, pro-active and ability to prioritise workload as required
- Flexible individual with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
If you are looking for more information please contact Ines Cilar at
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Sales & Marketing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.