1 day left
- Job Level
Location: Macroom, Co. Cork
Contract Term: 18-month fixed-term
Adecco are currently looking for a talented and motivated Manufacturing Engineer who is interested in joining one of the world's leading and most successful medical device companies for the site in Macroom, Co. Cork.
This is an 18-month fixed term contract with the possibility of staying perm after. The company offers a salary between €50-60K, DOE, and amazing benefits.
This position will support the execution of the Site's Medical Device Regulation Compliance by providing quality support to the MDR project. The successful individual will drive the flawless and compliant execution of the assigned processes to meet business needs while ensuring the quality processes are updated supported throughout the project.
* Work with cross-functional team to generate documentation for technical file submissions.
* Is responsible for providing quality support and expertise to the project manager. * Work directly with the various owners/teams across the globe to ensure investigations/actions are implemented and accurately documented to plan.
* Serve as a technical expert with regard to questions or issues related to the processes they are responsible for.
* Provides technical consultation to others pertaining to problems and leads technical project deliverables
* Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to responsible management
Education and Experience
* Third level qualification (preferably Science or an Engineering related discipline) and 2 or more years of related experience
* Knowledge of the applicable regulations and working knowledge of other major regulatory agencies' regulations and guidance is highly preferred.
* Previous experience or training in Process Failure Mode and Effects analysis are desirable.
* Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe, SharePoint, and the ability to quickly learn new systems is required.
* People management experience is desirable
* Lean or Six Sigma qualification is desirable
Sounds interesting? We look forward to discussing your next career move. Apply online and a Specialist Recruiter will be making contact shortly.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Manufacturing Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.