6 days left
- Full Time
To carry out this role successfully, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
* Understand and implement maintenance activities to facilitate optimum productivity.
* Understand, deploy and seek to recommend improvements to production control procedures to support team performance objectives.
* Impart knowledge of processes and activities to others in a structured and formal manner to support the team's operational and development objectives.
* Where required, contribute to team level annual operational and financial budgets that secure the resources necessary to achieve agreed work programmes.
* Ensure the organisation of stocks, and appropriate records, to maintain optimum productivity and safety
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.