Customer Service - Logistics
7 days left
- Full Time
You will be primarily responsible for:
* Owning, logging & ensuring all daily customer services contacts & queries received via telephone & email are worked through to resolution per strict SLA's.
* Strong focus on communication and ensuring that any operational issues impacting customer shipments are proactively reported to the relevant customer teams and tracked through to resolution.
* Compiling, reviewing and actioning reporting suites for our key account customer and business per KPI requirements.
* Actioning customer complaints received ensuring that detailed and accurate root cause/corrective actions are implemented, formally documented, and submitted to the customer.
* Carrier management including tracking open customer orders through to delivery/return/claim and actioning exceptions as they arise.
* Carrier performance reporting against agreed KPI's and actioning trends for root cause & corrective actions.
* Participating in weekly carrier & customer task meetings along with monthly reviews & QBR's.
* Self-billing including compiling and managing all billing activities for all carrier and customer transactions.
* Providing daily/weekly/monthly reporting suite from the TMS system per required customer & carrier customised reporting requirements.
* Participating in customer projects.
* Being the voice of the customer.
Job Knowledge Required
* Fluency in oral & written English is essential.
* 2 years' work experience in a high-tech customer services and logistics' environment.
* Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, with proven reporting & presentation skills.
* Responsiveness in dealing with Customer requests.
* Attention to detail for billing, process analysis, customer complaints investigations & reporting activities.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team and assist other team members during peak volume periods
* Experience in carrier network management.
Please reach out today if you feel you are suitable for this role! We are recruiting for a number of roles across customer service, supply chain and logistics!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Service - Logistics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.