Senior Agile Business Analysts multiple locations
7 days left
- Full Time
We have both contract and permanent roles!
You would need to be based in Ireland and have relevant right to work in Ireland. Please note we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
You will have a great opportunity to work with the best in the industry, taking business and systems requirements and capability analysis, solution design, and working closely with business partners and the development team.
Elicit requirements gathering, process documentation / design, conceptual / design, documentation, and deploy solutions as a liaison between functional and technical stakeholders (enhancements, defects, small projects).
Define and support test strategy with functional, technical and 3rd party stakeholders
Participate in resolution of critical outages, facilitate root cause analysis, and help drive closure of associated problem tasks.
Drive critical learning opportunities across the team, such as end user process documentation, on the job training, etc.
· Extensive experience in a similar role as Business Systems Analyst, working on complex technical and functional analysis.
· Experience with Agile methodology / scrum framework methodologies
· Experienced with SQL
· Experienced in coordinating and running User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions, along with developing and managing content to support end-user training.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or similar technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Proven ability to analyse and understand business problems
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Agile Business Analysts multiple locations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.