Organisational Development Adviser
7 days left
- Full Time
* Effectively plan, design and develop OD activities through a range of methods and activities.
* To provide a proactive and coordinator organisational development service to colleagues, volunteers, clients and external customers.
* Through analysis, design and development deliver a range of solutions to meet the needs of the business.
* Contribute to and lead appropriate workstreams related to Wellbeing, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
* Undertake OD reviews with Line Managers
* Evaluate methods of learning and source appropriate solutions
* Work to an agreed budget to ensure all courses delivered are cost effective
* Contribute to the People Strategy and all plans for the OD team.
* Improve management capabilities by coaching and supporting operational managers
* Provide classroom-based learning interventions and digital solutions, to ensure learning solutions are provided and cater for different learning styles
* Ensure content and materials are regularly reviewed and refreshed
* Help embed a culture of learning by introducing and encouraging new ways to learn,
* Develop and monitor the function's training budget, providing regular updates of spend and quarterly reforecasting
* Experience in delivering a range of OD activities to a diverse range of customers.
* The ability to design and plan a wide range of learning & development activities including classroom training
* Able to deliver and facilitate virtual training and workshops
* Experience of working with a learning management system
* Able to design bespoke classroom, virtual learning and online eLearning packages
* Extensive knowledge and experience of the full learning cycle
* Evaluating learning interventions and measuring the impact on performance.
* Experience of working within a learning & Development or HR environment
* Ability to find learning solutions to support colleague and organisational development
* Strong team player
* Coaching & mentoring skills
* Seeks continuous improvement and challenges conventional working practices
* Extensive experience of working in a fast-paced L&OD role
* Problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Proficient IT skills
* Ability to build relationships at all levels including external suppliers
* Able to communicate at all levels
* Working effectively.
* Strong reputation for creativity and personal integrity
* Business focused
* £28,360 increasing to £30,496 upon successful completion of probationary period
* 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* The ability to buy and sell leave
* Hybrid working
* Generous Pension Scheme
* Continuous Development Opportunities
If this role sounds like your next challenge, then please apply today! Or alternatively please contact us for more information.
Please note this is a hybrid role where you will only be expected to go into the office two to three times a month.
Organisational Development Adviser, OD Adviser, HR, L&D, Learning & Development, OD, Organisational Design, Organisational Development, L&D, L&D Adviser, CIPD, HR Professional, Trainer, Training, L&OD, Well being.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Organisational Development Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.