Senior Software Engineers, Java - brand new projects
12 months contract.
We also have roles in Dublin and Cork!
This is a Global growing company!
Senior Software Engineer. You will be a senior contributor to a browser-based applications. You will be working on development, automated testing, meeting with technology peers (including architecture) to work through technical designs, supporting other developers on the team with their deliverables, and participating in Agile sessions; work closely with the business to develop prototypes, pilots, and full-scale production applications.
You will be working on new projects 50% backend Java and 50% Angular development!
· N-Tier application design and development
· Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
· Excellent knowledge of Java EE
· Angular 8 +
· Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
· Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
· Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
· Knowledge of design patterns
· Spring MVC
· Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible, Confluence)
· Rules Engines knowledge particularly Drools
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Software Engineers, Java - brand new projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.