Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager
My high profile Financial Services client requires a hybrid PM/BA with custody and trade lifecycle knowledge to work on a strategic programme to transition external business into strategic agents
· Leads the creation of the project plan and responsible for the execution of the plan. Ensures delivery of high quality solutions against strategic plans.
· Plans, schedules and oversees execution of the project.
· Proactively monitors progress, resolving issues and managing interdependencies between other work streams of the project including other transformational programmes that may be impacted, initiating corrective action as appropriate.
· In conjunction with IT and the relevant areas ensure appropriate scheduling of project deliverables to meet the plan.
· Negotiates priorities as necessary and escalate issues appropriately by understanding the most effective path towards resolution.
· Collaborate and communicate with third parties, executive sponsors and senior management stakeholders and partner groups in particular the supported business function to ensure that all initiatives are efficiently managed and delivered.
· Build credible, trusted advisor relationships with the key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and also third parties.
· Delivers regular progress reports which present a concise, accurate status of the project, ensuring a consistent status is communicated up to the overall programme.
· Experience of managing large and complex project implementation with multiple systems involved, including vendor managed systems.
· Has a detailed understanding and experience of business and technology life cycle.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent budget management skills
· Superior time management and planning skills
· Highly motivated, team player, self-starter and ability to work independently
· Ability to partner with vendors, 3rd parties, customers, colleagues and develop positive working relationships to create an open positive working environment
· Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, advanced judgement capability, strong problem solving, and ability to manage workflow
· Remaining calm under pressure, having excellent negotiation and conflict management skills with sufficient gravitas and credibility to work with the other PM's on the project to manage resources, dependencies etc.
· Financial industry knowledge.
· Background in running regulatory projects
Nice to have.
Knowledge and expertise, with a focus on (in order of preference)
· Knowledge of Asset Servicing Custody business
· Knowledge of T2S.
Replacement for leaver
FS experience required
Business Project Manager - change
Not a purely technical PM
Part of Market Access programme
Looking at Custody business
Custody knowledge, trade lifecycle
Looking at strategic portfolio and consolidate external agents, moving account operator model
External partners, sub-custodians, European markets. Transition business into strategic agents,
consolidate business across smaller subset of agents. 12 now transitions
Own a market
Further 13 to do, scope is increasing.
Project out to Q3 of next year
6 months transition for each market
PM manage project plan, front to back
Hands on role
Transition lead initially
Through to transition - put together run-book for transition, coordinate operations teams
Understand analysis, leadership going forward
Monitor system, Access systems, understand what's going on, understand data, look at the accounts, sub-accounts team,
Data analysis nice to have
MS Project , MS Visio, Excel
Stakeholder Management, problem solving
Apply for Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.