Business and Project Manager
Business and Project Manager required for long term contract assignment based in Stevenage.
Overview of department:
Business & Project Management (B&PM) are responsible for the Project Management activities; defining, planning, directing and delivering projects within the relevant area, against targets through rigorous cost control, schedule adherence and the management of international stakeholder interfaces
* Providing Project Management excellence within the multi-disciplined engineering teams
* Coordinating the necessary Project Management activities within a monthly cycle
* Analysing the data coming out of plan updates and changes, providing guidance on actions to maintain and improve schedule and cost adherence.
* Managing the compilation and approval of development Cost Brochures during the bidding phase for new work
* Having the ability to influence others outside of direct line management reporting
* Effective interfacing and reporting with stakeholders across all levels and international boundaries where necessary
* Ideally degree qualified or equivalent with greater than two years' experience of working in a Project Management environment - ideally associated with Product Development in the defence sector
* Experience in bidding and customer negotiations
* Relevant experience of project management tools and practices
* A problem solver with good verbal, written and presentational skills
* Track record as an effective team player with strong interpersonal skills
Apply for Business and Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.