Senior Dynamics NAV Specialist, contract
This is a 10 months contract with a view to go permanent.
You will be responsible for managing the whole project from the blue print stage through to the implementation once live and support. This project is to manage implementation of new standalone ERP system (Navision/ Business Central 365).
- Experience managing projects involving SAP ECC.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP solutions and ERP and ability to map business priorities to SAP solution components.
- Project Management experience
- Similar experience in SAP Navision Dynamics Implementations
-Experience starting a new project and defining the base structure and a supportable and maintainable framework that can be re-used and modularised for other projects
-Ability to work individually and as part of a team
-Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle
- Strong attention to detail and analysis skills
- Problem solver
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Dynamics NAV Specialist, contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.