Sales Support Engineer
Role: Sales Support Engineer (Renewable heating engineering)
Salary: Competitive (Negotiable dependant on experience)
Location: East of England
Summary of Position
The successful candidate will be a part of a fast growing Renewable and Field Sales group, providing technical support to successfully help generate new business.
This is a new role within the business and so we are looking for someone who can apply strategy and review this regularly with senior management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to external installers
- Support the external sales team with any required technical issue.
- On site visits will be varied and could include any of the following:
- Sales and training visits with technical presentations.
- Assist the ASM's and RBDM's with visits that require technical support.
- Site surveys to provide design & heat loss calculations.
- MCS associated surveys.
- System design support.
- Product commissioning & handovers.
- On-site training.
- System analysis & reporting.
- Collaboration with Tech Services to resolve any issue.
- Fault finding & repairs.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.