Ops Business Analyst
Applies business and technical knowledge in determining end-to-end design requirements for projects involving line of business. Works closely with business partners to determine requirements and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of applications, often using new technologies. Works closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans/scripts serve customer needs. Perform tests and work on remediation of issues. Degree with strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to focus on detail and document functional requirements. Strong Microsoft Office skills are required.
The GBAM Non US Tax Operation department support all withholding tax processes relating to corporate action and dividend event types on equity and fixed income products. The team support relief at source, tax reclaims and credit advices where appropriate. This role requires a keen problem solver, who works well to deadlines. Attention to detail and a risk and control awareness is also important.
Candidates who can demonstrate they have the essential competencies and skillsets along with a good financial background will be considered.
* Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
* Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
* Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner.
* Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
* Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
* Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Apply for Ops Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.