A Leading Investment Banking Giant based in Dublin has an urgent need for a Programme Manager with established experience ideally within a large Investment Banking organisation.
Duration: 9 Month contract
Location: Dublin based post covid but home working for the foreseeable.
* Accomplished change and people management skills
* Senior level stakeholder and third party management is essential
* Establishes the target outcomes in partnership with the stakeholders and leaders.
* Establishes and builds relationships with business and technology leaders across multiple organizations, as well as Compliance and Risk.
* Coordinates and facilitates the program routines -e.g. kick-off, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, etc.
* Plans and coordinates delivery and dependencies across multiple organizations.
* Promotes/facilitates communication and collaboration across organizations to achieve the target outcomes and timeline.
* Responsible to provide status updates to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to the target outcomes, delivery, risks/issues, and schedule.
* Ensures that execution is aligned with target outcomes by working with the sponsor/stakeholders.
* Ensures the work delivered complies with Enterprise Change Management standards.
* Tracks the success metrics and reviews performance with stakeholders and leadership.
* Manages the financials and assists with resource planning for the program.
* Provides input to define/improve the Change Management process for the Portfolio.
Education and Experience
* Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
* Qualification in project management or equivalent
* Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
* Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven experience in people management
* Proven experience in change management
* Worked in Fixed Income Derivatives and has a solid understand of the end to end flow preferred
* Experienced working with multiple technical teams and stakeholders
* Self-sufficient, confident and with a proven track record of delivery, escalate when escalation is required
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Planning and organizing
* Communication skills especially written
* Influencing and leading
* Team work
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.