Job title: Senior Analyst
Duration: 12 months initially
The Analyst will report directly to the Registration Team Leader, you will be responsible for an assigned suite of clients where the below responsibilities are carried out within strict regulations and guidelines. You will also be required to support more junior member of the team and be comfortable checking and validating others work. As the Senior Analyst, you will need to be able to identify optimisation opportunities as well as follow through with implementing these.
· Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance.
· Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in Bangalore, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
· Escalation point for unresolved issues to the India TA team.
· Day to day client reporting in relation to outstanding registration requirements
· Workflow queue management and analysis
· Achievement of monthly KPIs
· Procedure maintenance following the change control process
· Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements
· To work with the team, internal departments, and group projects area on any allocated projects.
· Ensure that appropriate segregation of duties controls are in place at all times.
· Comply with the regulatory regime in which our client operates as appropriate to the above role.
· Exercise due care and diligence and ensure that the responsibilities of the role are organised and controlled within the ambit of regulation, compliance, and risk management.
· Observe proper standards of market, business, and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
· Prior operational experience in Transfer Agency would be an advantage
· Understanding of Anti-Money Laundering regulations
· Proactive in terms of identifying opportunities to make improvements and implement same.
· Effective risk management
· Customer Service experience
· Strong Attention to detail
· Time Management Skills
· Knowledge of current regulatory environment
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.