DO YOU HAVE STRONG HR ADMIN EXPERIENCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK FROM HOME?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ASAP START?
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work for a big client who are looking to bring in someone who has strong administrative skills. A self-starter would be beneficial and someone who can multi task well within a busy office environment.
You will maintain our Exceptional awards system, engage with our people through on and offline channels, manage the central HR database, and ultimately create an engaging workplace for our fantastic people.
- Update Core system and input data to Payroll System as required
- Monitor Yammer, especially People Portal and Payroll pages
- Respond to mortgage earnings enquiries
- Respond to any pay queries in a professional and efficient manner
- Carry out internal audit checks
- Run, validate, and process Train Manager and Catering Commission each period
- Email Third Parties with Employee Contributions each period
- Produce and Issue P45 for Leavers
- Assist with maintaining sick books as required
- Run all weekly/four weekly reports for checking, sending on for audit purposes
- Demonstrates good organisational skills
- Experienced in using financial software and systems
- Competent in using I.T systems and Microsoft office (word, excel etc)
- Proven data entry skills and experience
- Full time 35hrs Mond - Fri (work from home)
- 9-5pm (with some flex) office hours
- 12 months
- Childcare schemes / vouchers
- ASAP start
- Weekly pay PAYE
Please APPLY TODAY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV and someone will be in touch soon.
We aim to get through to as many candidates as possible, if we cannot for this role, we can keep you posted for future roles.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy