Sales Development Representatives (UK & Ireland & USA markets)
5 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking Sales Development Representatives (Cloud) for UK & Ireland & USA markets with relevant experience in lead generation, new business development and client management. Our client is the market leader, that many people can only dream of working with!
- As a Sales Development Representative, you're responsible for managing the prospect pipeline, tracking opportunities, and strategizing with your dedicated Field Sales Team.
- Given that this role and processes are always evolving, you should be comfortable working in ambiguity.
- You should be able and willing to answer many questions involving value proposition, and to communicate clearly and concisely via phone and email with prospects and your team.
- The ideal candidate should always be thinking about ways to iterate on their process daily, weekly, and monthly in order to build a solid prospect pipeline for your Sales Team.
- You should have a working knowledge of how to penetrate into accounts with creative tactics and a consultative approach.
- Educate prospects on the company's value in a clear and cohesive manner.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly goals and key performance indicators.
- Be a relationship builder with prospective buyers and contacts within organizations.
- Understand vertical-specific and geographic patterns and build campaigns around knowledge gained.
- Generate new business leads through a mixture of calling and emailing, following up on sales led campaigns as well as self generated campaigns using value based approaches.
- Take inventory of day-to-day activities and act upon knowledge gained.
- Schedule meetings and product demos for the national Account Executives
- Understand the company's offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to each prospects needs
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Responsible for lead qualification from all marketing sourced leads assigned to you and to be worked in a timely manner within SLAs
- Build a territory plan and coordinate prospecting process for your territory, collaborating with Field Sales Reps from different teams
- Communicate effectively with management on daily activity and achieve daily KPIs on Call Metrics, Email Messaging, Account and Contact Prospecting
- Ideally Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience in sales/lead generation
- Ideally experience working with and selling SaaS platforms
- Experience working towards business goals and delivering results such as sales quotas.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Experience in sales development & lead qualification, working with outbound and inbound leads
- Strategic approach to territory planning and account mapping
- Ideally experience with Salesforce, CRM, Marketo, and SalesLoft
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT/analytics technology space
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally and with management at all levels.
- Effective analytical skills and ability to turn detailed data analyses into useful, strategic insights for business recommendations
- Demonstrated track record of strategic thinking and creative problem solving at a high level.
- Effective presentation skills, with the ability to deliver a polished and professional business and technical pitch to the C-Suite and board levels
If the role interests you, please apply with your updated CV.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Sales Development Representatives (UK & Ireland & USA markets)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.