Financial Accountant (US GAAP)
5 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking Financial Accountants who are fully qualified and have relevant accounting & US GAAP experience. Our client is the market leader, that many people can only dream of working with!
- As a member of the Accountants team, you know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end.
- A team player at heart, you collaborate with our global team, evangelize best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it's all hands on deck.
- You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support business objectives.
- You will be part of a global team responsible for a wide spectrum of inventory and fixed assets.
- The role will be within the Reporting team which supports International Audits.
- This team is also responsible for the Global Intercompany Fixed Asset accounting, which ensures global intercompany shipments are processed correctly; covering operational activities, query management, and project management.
- The team works with a broad range of stakeholders across finance, logistics and business areas, utilising knowledge of multiple systems.
- The team is currently working on an ERP implementation from Oracle to SAP and will also require support in this area relating to testing and hypercare activities.
*Manage the monthly intercompany close process working closely with outsource providers and internal systems team
*Error investigation to establish and report out on root cause analysis, and give management insights
*Query management resolution with strong business partnering
*Strive for constant improvement on processes to drive higher standards of quality in financial reporting, controls environment, and data quality.
*Escalate risks early and effectively.
*Provide support through the ERP implementation around the areas of testing and hypercare
*International Audit support - delivery of audit support
*Participate in broader initiatives as/if required
*Ideally Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
*Qualified accountant - ideally 2 years post qualification
*Proactive problem solver and self-starter, with curiosity to understand and the drive to improve
*Attention to detail without losing the big picture
*Collaborative style, great communication skills and ability to work with cross functional and international teams
*Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
*ERP implementation experience Data analytics, data visualisation, aptitude with SQL
If the role interests you, please apply with your updated CV.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Financial Accountant (US GAAP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.