Business Development Manager
Our client is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join their growing team in Dublin.
- To develop new business and grow existing accounts.
- To develop an understanding of relevant external issues and to use these to identify opportunities in the market.
- To identify opportunities for improvement of services and delivery strategies.
- To provide accurate forecasting and financial information.
- Experience in consultative B2B sales selling HR Solutions, Recruitment, Consulting, Executive Search, HR Technology, Professional Training & Coaching Solutions, Career Transition and Outplacement services.
- "Sales hunter mentality" - the hunger, passion, and desire to deliver on sales targets.
- Excellent track record of developing new business building sales in the professional services industry or consultative selling solutions to business.
- Evidence of strong deep relationships with a client base.
- Proactive and positive 'can do' attitude with the ability to get the job done.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Willingness to travel.
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 + uncapped commission
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.