We are seeking a Program Manager with operations/business management and writing SQL code experience. Our client is the market leader, that many people can only dream of working with!
Vendor Programs Managers, part of the Tech/Partners Scaled Solutions team, play an important role in our vendor-based support operations. In this role, you will use your project management skills and innovative thought process to execute solutions that will help improve evolving workflows and rapidly growing business, aimed at reaching our global user/partner base. We are looking for independent, solution-oriented candidates who know how to drive results.
You will be responsible for operational support for Search & Assistant programs. This includes providing administrative support for cost and access management, implementing standardized KPIs, tools and reporting frameworks, process improvements, collating and data mining for business reviews with stakeholders.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Program Management - Owning Search & Assistant programs end-to-end and driving key initiatives related to the workflows
* Process Improvements - Establishing standardized KPIs and reviewing vendor data on an ongoing basis. Identifying process improvement opportunities and driving efficiencies. Supporting compliant vendor activities by working with vendor and subject matter experts to draft workflow documentation and communicating need for updates/clarifications. Ensuring appropriate reporting frameworks are set up for vendor/stakeholder use
* Business Reviews - Collating adequate insights and data for business reviews with stakeholders
* BA/BS degree with experience in operations/business management (or vendor management)
* Ideally 4+ years of experience in operations/business management (or vendor management)
* Ideally 3+ years of experience writing SQL code and queries
* Ideally 4+ years of experience of excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
* Strong communication skills and ability to influence people to contribute to continuous improvement of operations
* Experience in Salesforce CRM, etc
* Experience in applying project management tools
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
* Ability to deal with multiple conflicting priorities and stakeholder issues
* Proven experience in risk and change management
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects
* PMP certification/training
If the role interests you, please get in touch with us!
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Program Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.