Sr Structural Project Engineer
Location: Cahir, Tipperary
Contract: Full-Time Contract
Adecco are currently looking for a talented and motivated Sr Structural Project Engineer who is interested in joining a leading mechanical engineering company, specializing in bulk materials handling systems and high-quality steel fabrication.
This is a permanent opportunity with the company that offers interesting benefits and the salary could be between €60-70K, DOE.
* Engineering Degree / Masters' qualification preferably Civil / Structural discipline.
* 10 years relevant experience in the Civil / Structural Engineering sector and a Chartered Engineer would be seen as an advantage.
* Strong knowledge of the latest engineering standards & codes.
* Based at the head office in Cahir, Co. Tipperary with some travel to client location/sites.
* Clear ability to use Microsoft Office packages, AutoCAD, FEA software
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Good analysis, judgment, and problem-solving skills along with an ability to input effectively into decision making, with the team.
* Design of structures to the design codes using various materials including preparing manual calculations as well as using software packages.
* Carrying out design reviews including design validations of drawings prepared by others in-house.
* Review of third-party contractor proposals including performing design reviews with client/production/engineering department.
* Supports sales department during tendering process to prepare concept designs and conduct take-offs.
* Support the Engineering team at various stages of their projects to ensure compliance with relevant codes.
* Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise on projects.
* Any other functions deemed relevant by your line manager.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to discussing your next career move. Apply online and a Specialist Recruiter will be making contact shortly.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Sr Structural Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.