The positions are Receptionist, Administrative and front of house and the hours are mainly holiday cover and last minute bookings
This would potentially suit a college student looking for extra hours during the Summer.
Candidates must have;
Administration/ Receptionist experience
Excellent telephone manner
Outgoing and friendly communication skills
Flexible to work at short notice
The role will involve
- Being the first point of contact for customers
- Dealing with a switchboard and taking detailed messages
- Signing visitors in and out of the premises
- General administration duties
- Taking appointments
- Offering first class customer service.
Most positions will be based in Waterford city centre
Please apply with an up to date CV or for more information, contact Adecco Cork
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Receptionist- Waterford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.