JOB TITLE: Project Manager
LOCATION: Working remotely, some travel to the office in Lewes may be required
PAY RATE: £280 per day Umbrella
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 month rolling contract
IR35 STATUS: Inside
The Sussex Integrated Dataset (SID) has been established to improve the quality of health, well-being and care across the Sussex Health and Care Partnership (SCHP) as part of the Our Care Connected Programme, which forms part of the wider Integrated Care System's Digital Ambition. There is an increasing need to share and link data between partner organisations within the SHCP to ensure that the health and social care needs of the Sussex population can be managed in a more coordinated way and to support better understanding of the connections and interdependencies between health and social care services with the aim of improving patient outcomes by linking health and care data held across the Sussex system.
Our Care Connected gives health and care professionals and local people in Sussex shared online access to records and data through three digital enabler projects:
- Sussex Integrated Dataset, used to analyse how local health and care services can be better designed and delivered for improved patient outcomes.
- My Health & Care Record, to help people stay well, increase independence and manage a condition or treatment.
- Plexus is an e-record platform for GPs, hospital and community teams.
Aim of the Role
To support the SID Programme Manager in delivering and establishing the SID across the Sussex footprint. The post-holder will be responsible for ensuring that delivery is underpinned by a robust and efficient approach to project management, ensuring that activity and process are delivered with accuracy and completeness across the whole breadth of project systems and project management deliverables, milestones, quality standards and timelines. Working collaboratively with the OCC delivery teams, and supervision of the project support officer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan and dashboards, aligning to milestones and project outcomes, risks and issues.
- Proactively monitor progress, issues and risks for projects, escalating to the programme manager as necessary
- Oversee the upload and reporting into the DevOps platform to ensure all actions, activities and information owned by the team are on track and actioned.
- Support the delivery of assigned projects with other teams and colleagues to secure successful outcomes
- Ensure project outputs are of high quality and produced on time and within budget where applicable, in line with the requirements outlined in the project plan
- Raise risks and issues as they arise, working with the team to develop contingency plans to manage conflicting priorities between stakeholders with different expectations.
- Manage the co-ordination of the Governance process to ensure the board and sub- groups are held to schedule and supported as required.
- Work with and provide support to stakeholders to enable the Data Access Request process is robust and systems are in place to support the whole life cycle of the process pathway.
- Provide regular updates to providers on the progress of their applications, managing and supporting any amendments, requests and issues as necessary.
- Create and develop methods to capture and evaluate partner feedback to identify gaps, barriers and challenges to participation; identifying potential solutions.
- Support the development of new pathways, processes and policies to support the delivery of the project.
- Work collaboratively across various internal and external stakeholders (sometimes regional) demonstrating effective team work and leadership to identify opportunities and nurture a result's driven joined up approach.
- Develop leadership skills and line manage junior members of the team, including coaching and mentoring them as required.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate, robust, information systems to ensure that all documentation is stored and used effectively (PID, dashboards, highlight reports, risk and issues logs etc.,)
- Engage with and take part in operating the Microsoft DevOps delivery management platform, and support the development of Agile working practices across the programme
- Write and submit regular project reports for the programme board/sub-groups showing progress against milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies, making recommendations where a range of options may exist.
- Ensure compliance with all confidentiality and governance requirements within the department.
- Be a champion for best practice, ensuring that quality and outcomes are the focus of all work undertaken.
Key skills required:
- A project management qualification, and/or significant experience in project management, preferably within a health or social care setting/digital change management projects
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- An effective problem solver and solutions focussed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and ability to interpret and present data/information clearly
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach to project management
- Self-motivated with the drive to deliver quality standard results
- Ability to meet deadlines and flexible to change
- Understanding of information sharing responsibilities/GDPR
- Proficient in MS office solutions including MS Teams and applications, such as Azure DevOps would be an advantage
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
More searches like this
- Human Resources Project/Programme Management jobs in Homeworking
- Public Sector Project/Programme Management jobs in Homeworking
- NHS Project/Programme Management jobs in Homeworking
- Office & secretarial Project/Programme Management jobs in Homeworking
- Project Support Project/Programme Management jobs in Homeworking