Location: Cahir, Tipperary
Contract Term: Permanent
Adecco are currently looking for a talented and motivated Project Engineer who is interested in joining a leading mechanical engineering company, specializing in bulk materials handling systems and high-quality steel fabrication.
This is a permanent opportunity with the company that offers an interesting benefits package and the salary can be between €50-55K.
· Engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification preferably Mechanical, Process / Automation, Manufacturing.
· 5 - 10 years relevant experience in the Mechanical sector. Experience in bulk handling equipment / conveying, dairy, or brewing industry would be an advantage.
· Based at the head office in Cahir, Co. Tipperary with some travel to client location/sites.
· Clear ability to use various packages such as Microsoft Project, excel, word, and AutoCAD.
· Solid Works or FEA software etc. would be an advantage.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
· Good analysis, judgment, and problem-solving skills along with an ability to input effectively into decision making, with the team.
· Managing customer projects from initial concept to handover.
· Review and analyze client specifications in terms of the Company's quotation, the scope of supply, and commercial terms.
· Generate and check project engineering deliverables such as technical specifications, procurement submittals, and handover documentation.
· Prepare Design Qualification (DQ), Installation Qualification (IQ), and Operational Qualification (OQ) for projects including supporting FATs and commissioning.
· Performing Design Reviews with client/production/engineering department.
· Inspecting the mechanical build as it progresses and facilitating project communications and reports.
· Work with other internal departments to ensure project objectives are met.
· Oversee project management elements including the commercial aspects of projects from estimating, procurement, through to final closeout.
· Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise on projects.
· Project planning and resource management Liaise with clients, sub-contractors, and in-house project teams.
· Overseeing project quality control and project health and safety matters.
· Any other functions deemed relevant by your line manager.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to discussing your next career move. Apply online and a Specialist Recruiter will be making contact shortly.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.