- Job Level
Location: Bandon, Cork
Contract Term: Permanent
Adecco are currently looking for a talented and motivated Maintenance Engineer who is interested in joining a leading private agribusiness company based in Bandon, Cork.
This is a permanent opportunity with the company that offers an interesting benefits package and the salary is €40K, DOE + overtime payment.
The successful candidate will be part of the maintenance team with responsibilities for preventative and breakdown maintenance and the related documentation of the maintenance carried out.
* Work with Site Maintenance Managers, Planners, and API Maintenance Lead on the execution of the site maintenance program to deliver compliant, reliable, and efficient operation of all plant and equipment.
* Support the Reliability Engineer in the execution of Reliability Centered Maintenance initiatives.
* Develop and lead a Root Cause Failure Analysis Program to reduce general equipment breakdowns and support maintenance personnel to conduct real-time Root Cause Analysis.
* Work with the Reliability Engineer & Planning to establish and use reliability & work planning metrics/KPIs to monitor improvement and resource optimization e.g. PM/CM ratio, schedule adherence, etc.
* To carry out start-up checks on machinery throughout the plant on a daily basis.
* Ensure that all breakdowns are carried out swiftly and safely at all times.
* Ensure that all servicing and maintenance throughout the site is done in an efficient, safe, and hygienic manner.
* Smooth running of the factory.
* Repairs, servicing, and good maintenance of machinery.
* Work on refrigeration, plumbing, and all breakdowns is carried out in a safe and tidy manner.
* To implement and follow the preventative maintenance schedule
* To ensure that records are completed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Refrigeration experience an advantage but not essential
* To ensure that the staff complies with the Company Health & Safety policy.
* The above job description is designed to give an appreciation of the main functions of the job. It is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
* Completion of a 4 year approved technical training program in mechanical/electrical repair and maintenance and 2 years electrical/mechanical experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved including third and fourth-year apprentices.
* Leaving Cert, School Diploma, or Equivalent.
* Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take direction
* Ability to work well in a team
* Ability to challenge others in a professional and constructive manner
* Knowledge and experience in a food manufacturing environment an advantage, but not essential
* Understanding of Environmental requirements and responsibilities
Please note we do not provide visa sponsorship for this role
Sounds interesting? We look forward to discussing your next career move. Apply online and a Specialist Recruiter will be making contact shortly.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.