1 day left
- Full Time
Would you like to work in a fast paced, dynamic Warehouse?
Adecco are one of the largest Recruitment agencies in the world and have partnered with one of the largest online retailers in the world, who are as candidate focused as they are customer focused and have warehouse employment opportunities in County Dublin!
As a Warehouse operative, you may be asked to work in various areas of the Delivery Stations and Sort Centres, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound.
Your tasks may include:
- Receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes
- Staging, feeding the lines, & resorting missorts
- Handling the full range of products sold, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
- Following internal processes and procedures, including using radio frequency (RF) scanners and reading instructions from the scanners
You will also be required to adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards and consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department.
The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
- Standing and/or walking during the duration of a shift
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during the duration of a shift
- Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight during the duration of a shift
- Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
- We have onsite free parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Training is provided so no experience is needed
- Excellent break room area with microwaves, fridges and vending machines
Location - Dublin, D22 XV58