· Maintenance of warehouse layout and standards - ensuring that the warehouse is clean, safe and tidy at all times
· Responsible for checking off deliveries
· Carrying out all duties using the correct manual handling techniques
· Adhere to health and safety standards in the warehouse
· Picking and packing customer's orders with accuracy
· Ensuring all stock is date rotated and stock levels are replenished
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Warehouse Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.