Operative- Waterford Nights
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Proactive, punctual and able to work under pressure.
- Good attention to detail and a fast learner.
- Have a methodological approach to work.
- Previous experience in a similar environment helpful but not essential.
- A positive attitude, a good work ethic
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Operative- Waterford Nights
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.