Location: Cahir, Tipperary
Contract Term: Permanent
Adecco are currently looking for a talented and motivated Jr Project Engineer who is interested in joining a leading mechanical engineering company, specializing in bulk materials handling systems and high-quality steel fabrication.
This is a permanent opportunity with the company that offers interesting benefits and the salary could be between €30-35K, DOE.
· Engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification preferably Mechanical, Process / Automation, Manufacturing.
· Based at the head office in Cahir, Co. Tipperary with opportunities to work in our offices in the UK or with our site-based project teams.
· Clear ability to use various packages such as Microsoft Project, excel, word., Solid Works, AutoCAD, FEA software, etc.
· Enthusiastic, flexible, and hungry to learn and develop within the role and organization.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
· Good analysis, judgment, and problem-solving skills along with an ability to input effectively decision making, with the team.
·Assist Project Managers / Project Engineers in preparing customer quotations and designs
.Assist Project Engineers with producing drawings for fabrication
.Attend client meetings (Site walk-downs and design reviews) with Project Engineers
.Review and produce drawings to client specifications
.Review and produce take-offs for tenders and current live projects
.Meet deadlines for delivery of drawings in support of projects in Ireland, UK, and Europe
.Provide input to the development and progression of innovative proposals and solutions for Clients
.Any other functions deemed relevant.
Please note we do not offer sponsorship for this position.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to discussing your next career move. Apply online and a Specialist Recruiter will be making contact shortly.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.