PMO Manager / Business Change / Transformation / Permanent / West Midlands
My market leading and award-winning client, known for being a great place to work is looking for an experienced and driven PMO Manager to join their growing Business Change team.
The PMO Manager will take responsibility for leading the provision of PMO Services within one of my client's largest Programmes. You will have a key focus on ensuring appropriate programme controls are in place and that they are aligned with Change and Governance frameworks.
There will be a blended approach to home / office working at my client's head office in the West Midlands.
* Establish, promote and ensure adoption of the Change and Governance frameworks, tools and processes on the programme, to ensure adherence to standards and methods.
* As a senior member of the Programme team, establish and lead appropriate programme assurance activity to provide oversight and scrutiny to ensure that outputs and key decisions are aligned to practices and assure programme delivery.
* Lead, oversee, monitor and drive improvements through appropriate programme and project controls which are aligned to best practice standards across all areas of the programme.
* Build and maintain relationships with business leaders, sponsors and key internal stakeholders, influencing and identifying/resolving issues between stakeholder groups and individuals so that programme objectives are delivered effectively, and risks are minimised.
Key Skills and Experience required:
* Experience in a similar PMO Manager role at leadership level.
* Significant experience of leading, motivating, coaching and developing teams.
* An outgoing and engaging personality being able to connect and build relationships at all levels.
* P30 and PRINCE 2 qualified and ideally hold MSP at practitioner level.
* Experience of working on large transformation programmes and have previously led a Portfolio / Programme / Change Management Office.
* Expert knowledge of project management and associated techniques.
* Strong stakeholder engagement with the ability to work well under pressure.
The salary on offer for this position is £65,000 - £70,000 dependant on experience plus an excellent benefits package including a market leading bonus scheme, private medical insurance and very good group pension scheme to name a few!
Please apply ASAP to be considered.
PMO Manager / Business Change / Transformation / Permanent / West MidlandsModis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.