Project Administrator (Charity) Working from Home!
Job title - Project Administrator (Charity) Working from Home!
We have an amazing opportunity for an Administrator to join an International Charity. This role will be based at the comfort of your home!
Our client coordinates Road Safety Week within Schools across the county (Late Autumn) and so this role will entail engaging with local schools and organising the "Road Safety Week" event days.
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AS THIS ROLE IS TO START ASAP!
JOB TITLE: Project Administrator
JOB TYPE: 4 month contract
SALARY: £9.50- £10.00 per hour + Office Angels Benefits - Weekly Pay!
BENEFITS: Benefits of becoming a temp with Office Angels; Up to 28 days annual leave; Dedicated consultant to support your job search and offer expert interview tips; Access to free eyecare vouchers and discounts towards glasses for VDU purposes; Temp of the Month awards; Easy timesheets with mobile support; Perks at work and discount schemes; Access to well-being platforms
COMPANY TYPE: Charity
HOURS: Monday -Friday - 36 hours per week
LOCATION: Home Based!
You will be an essential part of the smooth running of this event week happening in Late Autumn. Your with your main duties will be:
- Speaking with schools who are participating in Road Safety Week, providing updates on the event and sharing detailed information in regards to the event
- Directing contacts to the company's social media and asking them to participate in sharing posts in build up to Road Safety Week
- Monitoring emails and responding to queries
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the ordering of materials, delivering of materials etc.
- Using Microsoft Office
- You will enjoy being organised and systematic in approach
- You will poses strong communication and interpersonal skills; professional approach
- You will pride yourself in your excellent attention to detail skills
- You will be IT literate in MS office; Excel and Outlook
If this role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! If you suit the role, we will be in contact to discuss the role with you further.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.