Senior .Net Digital Developer, great roles, recent tech
2 days left
- Full Time
This is a challenging and rewarding role! Great career path!
This is a full stack developer role and you will be working on latest digital technologies.
The application is built using .NET framework 4.8 and .NET core services, currently hosted on VMs with a goal of moving to Azure cloud.
· Experience with .Net development
· Extensive experience in .NET and/or C#
· Experience with Azure Services - nice to have
· CI/CD environment
· Familiarity of RESTful APIs or other web services a plus
· A good level of experience in SharePoint Online development is very advantageous as the primary focus of this role will be working with SharePoint
· Experience of modern front-end development
· Ability to learn is vital -Microsoft Azure, Office 365, .NET Core
· Familiarity with the following is an advantage but not required: Java, JSP, Spring MVC framework, AJAX, Angular
· A pro-active problem solver with the ability to pre-empt potential issues, to learn quickly and find solutions
· Excellent and effective communicator (written and oral)
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior .Net Digital Developer, great roles, recent tech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.