Senior Agile Business Analysts roles, permanent and contract
Projects are brand new and very exciting!
They offer Great benefits and rates!
Great Career path!
Hybrid working (one day per week in the office (Dublin or Galway)
Work life balance
The purpose of the role is planning, analysis and testing of solutions for projects and business requests in an Agile environment.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Attend requirement gathering workshops
* UAT Testing
* Build and groom product backlog.
* Contributing to product vision, roadmap and release planning
* Act as a point of communication between the business and software development
* Use agile/scrum methodologies to help drive and deliver product releases
* Help remove any impediments that the development team face during the product life cycle.
· Strong experience in the IT Systems Analysis and Business Analyses
· Strong exposure to stakeholder management
· Experience of Scrum/ Agile method
· Financial services experience is desirable
· Proven experience and knowledge of project management and core business consulting skills, including the Software Development Life Cycle
· Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, communication & collaborative working skills
· Experience in requirements gathering, functional & technical design
· A fast learner with excellent communications skills
· Experience of Test Management, Planning and Execution.
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
You would need to be located in Ireland.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.